We work across disciplines to inspire and empower people and organisations to solve emerging societal challenges.
The hackathon lasted three days, ending in a combination between the hackathon and the conference – including a final pitch presentation of all of the 5 solutions generated including a coffee break/post event prototype lounge where event attendees could test out the developed solutions.
Total number of participants involved in the hackathon was 45; coming from a range of different ages, professions and backgrounds under our idea of creating a hackathon for education which is multi diverse, where students and professors can discuss, tinker and create with their peers as well as administrators, graphic designers, programmers and many others.
- Which tools and methods should teachers use to further develop character and values (character education) among-st students in the formal education system?
- How can we help teachers stay in line with the newest trends in pedagogy?
- How can we introduce learning based on play in the preschool programs?
- Modern technology as a stimul towards improvement of student accomplishments?
- Development of a futuristic inclusive classroom based on the principles of universal design which promotes collaboration and belonging
- Concept, agenda development and entire management take-over for the third day of the conference “Quality Education for —— (DA SEPROVERI OVA)
- Speaker training and preparations
- Development of guides, questions and materials for partner organizations, panelists, speakers, organizers etc.
- Provided logistical support throughout the entire event
- Provided marketing, social media support and on site content creation
- Last but not least, SmartUp together with UNICEF realized the #MyFavoriteProffesor campaign.