Exchanging knowledge, experience and good practices on entrepreneurship
SmartUp members participated in a youth exchange “Key to staircase of success”, from 08.04.2015. until 15.04.2015 in Kutina, Croatia, hosted by Inspire Croatia where they had the opportunity to exchange knowledge, experience and good practices on entrepreneurship and share personal views and practices.
Main objectives of the project are:
- Widen the knowledge; equipping with right skills and competences for job creation among youth.
- Exchange knowledge, experience and good practices on entrepreneurship and share personal views and practices.
- Encourage youth participation especially in starting their own business as entrepreneurs, with big dreams and realistic actions.
- Foster creativity, competitiveness, and sense of initiative toward selfemployment through creation of small or micro enterprise.
- Create the Manual on steps to success, compiling the results of the project, recommendations and steps on how to bare and maintain the enterprise.
- Creating network of young people and organizations, fostering mutual cooperation and future actions under Erasmus+ programme.